what is SWYPE and QWERTY ?? Difference ?


Enter Swype. (If you haven’t heard of it, I promise I didn’t just misspell Skype in the title.) A Swype keyboard has the same layout as QWERTY, but rather than tap each letter, you touch the first letter of the word and drag your finger to the following letters. In other words, you swipe. (See how they did that?)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s